Professor sees banner publishing year
Harrisburg University congratulates Professor Dr. Erin Buchanan who had six articles she co-authored published in scholarly journals this year.
Dr. Buchanan, a professor of Cognitive Analytics at HU, saw her work published by SpringerLink, Sage journals, American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Dermatology.
Links to each of the articles can be found below:
- English semantic feature production norms: An extended database of 4436 concepts
- How the Presence of Others Affects Desirability Judgments in Heterosexual and Homosexual Participants
- A Meta-Analysis of Expressive Writing on Post-traumatic Stress, Post-Traumatic Growth, and Quality of Life
- Beyond p values: utilizing multiple methods to evaluate evidence
- Modeling resilience, meaning in life, post-traumatic growth, and disaster preparedness with two samples of tornado survivors
- Risk factors for keratinocyte carcinoma skin cancer in nonwhite individuals: A retrospective analysis
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields to a diverse student body. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu.